Tuesday 8 July 2014

Feedback on Blog

I have now had some media students look at my blog to give me feedback, to see how it looks so far...

Positive points-

  • blog layout fits my theme for my music video (fantasy/light-hearted)
  • lots of audience feedback for each of my plans
  • good detail on my shooting scripts (draft and final) and on other planning ideas
  • My research is well thought through and planned
  • basing my singer on Florence Welch's look
  • some format changes
  • Good number of post at this time
Need of improvement point- 

  • Make Alice's makeup more natural or change wording slightly to fit pictures as they are good
  • mention in final shooting script when Florence starts singing
  • Show some sort of proof that I have emailed the record company for permission
  • have the shooting script less jumpy so it flows more
  • Only one post that needs completing (lyrical analysis) 
My thoughts on feedback-

I agree with mostly all of these points but when I explained why my shooting script is jumpy the media students reconsidered their point.

No comments:

Post a Comment