Saturday 26 July 2014

Creating a set

For the black and white room, I will be using an old shed which the foundations and base of the shed have been pushed up by tree roots behind it. This is a good location to shoot some scenes in my music video as it gives an old and odd feel with the floor being uneven.
To start off by creating the set cleaned the shed out completely for any risks you would have in a shed, I then measured it out (length, height and width) to see how many black and white squares I could fit at 30cm each across and down.
Next I bought plain white lining paper and a tin of matt black paint then stuck the wallpaper in the shed and painted the squares on.



 I then started measuring out on the lining paper and cut it to stick on the walls of the shed with drawing pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment